C.N.P.T College a Government aided Institution established in 1886, by the
magnanimous personality P.T.Lee Chengalvaraya Naicker grew to excellence
with its expertise in 1906. From 1939 onwards C.N.P.T., a registered
body of DOTE introduced Government aided courses in Civil Engineering,
Mechanical Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
In 1996 under World Bank scheme C.N.P.T. introduced a new course in
Electronics and Communication Engineering. Under self supporting
scheme C.N.P.T. introduced Computer Engineering in 1999 and Architectural
Assistantship and Mechanical Engineering (Production) in 2004. This
Government aided Institution previously managed by the Pachaiappa
Trust is now managed by P.T.Lee. C. N. Trust.